Thursday, September 27, 2007

North Korea and Syria and Nuclear Technology.

“North Korea and Syria”, Google News

This article is telling us that North Korea and Syria might be sharing their nuclear technology. The U.S. government has found out about this because Israel is the main intelligences group related to the partnership between North Korea and Syria. Or in other words they are the ones keeping track of the connection between Syria and North Korea. This also involves Iran because they are in close ties with Syria in relations to their nuclear technology.

This concerns me because North Korea has been telling the U.S. that they have nuclear technology to threaten the U.S. So North Korea has been a threat and now they are sharing their information with Syria. Therefore instead of one enemy America now has two enemies. And let’s not forget Iran who also says that they have nuclear power. This relates to me because it makes me a little afraid that all these countries are teaming up against the U.S. But it does comfort me that America also has a lot of allies and a lot of them have nuclear power as well as the U.S. This affects the world around me because other countries are teaming up against America. But as I said earlier the U.S. is not alone. This makes me think that America isn’t the only country with nuclear power. I all ways thought that America is the top country in everything. But (and this is defiantly not to bash America) there are other counties that compete with America or are head of America, especially if it is in nuclear relation. But I still think America is the greatest country in the world. This topic makes me ask some questions like: What is America doing to protect itself and other countries? Is North Korea and Syria just making it all up to scare the U.S. and its allies? Do North Korea and Syria planning to attack America or a completely different target?

No comments: